Learn. Connect. Grow.
About Concordia Lutheran Elementary School
Concordia Lutheran Schools (CLS) have been sharing values and shaping the lives of young people for over 117 years. CLS nurtures the whole child mentally, spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially. We ensure that each student discovers and develops their unique giftedness by offering a full range of sports activities, arts and music programs, service and mission projects, and customized academic opportunities. Located on a beautiful four acre campus in Tacoma, Washington, Concordia enjoys breathtaking views of Mount Rainier with amazing facilities and play areas for students to enjoy.
Concordia Lutheran Elementary School offers Jr. Kindergarten through Fifth Grade. While our students have a homeroom teacher in each grade, they also work with other teachers in a team environment that includes computer lab, music, P.E. and library time weekly. Some classes have math and reading buddies with older middle school students as well as students from our sister school, Mount Rainier Lutheran High School. The Learning Edge is open to all CLS students for skill enrichment and/or support in reading, math, writing and study skills. Services provided by the Learning Edge are free to all students.
- 145 students in Jr. Kindergarten through 8th grade
- 49% Lutheran 32% other Christian 19% claim no church
- CLS is part of a nationwide system of over 2,488 Lutheran Schools.
- Early Learning: Junior Kindergarten + Pre School
- On-site licensed Daycare: 12 months to 2 1/2 years old
- The Learning Edge: fully integrated resource room
- Technology Training: Mac Lab accessible to all grades
- Music Program: including Band, Choir, and Marimbas
- Join the family! Call today to schedule a tour.