The Concordia Lutheran School Early Learning and Childcare Center (ELCC) provides an environment for your child to grow in developmentally appropriate classrooms. Our comprehensive childcare program serves children from 12 months – 12 years of age.
Loving Children and Helping them Grow!
ELCC teachers have a love for children and a passion to partner with you in the development of your child
- Socially they learn to accept others.
- Emotionally they learn to develop a positive self-concept.
- Physically they learn to become aware of their own body.
- Spiritually they learn how to respond to God’s love.
- Intellectually they discover a love of learning.
Our Program: Day Care and Early Learning Programs
- Pre – K Program hours: 8:20 – 11:30 am Daily
- 3 yr olds 3 day (MWF) or 2 day ( TTH)
- 4 year olds 5 day or 3 day (MWF)
*All preschool-age children who participate in our full childcare program are automatically enrolled in the preschool program.
We would LOVE to welcome your child to ELCC!
For more information please call 253.284.2595
Laurice Kitchen, Director/
Dawn Banke, Program Supervisor