For schedules and detailed information click here
Athletics at CLS
We are members of the Puget Sound Christian Activities Association founded by Lutheran schools throughout the Puget Sound region, and serving Christian and private schools with a competitive sports league and collaborative extracurricular activity programming.
- The athletic program is designed to further the education of each participant.
- The fundamental principle for competitive activities is to add to the development of the whole student athlete. It promotes and supplements the regular curriculum of the school.
- Teaching and experiencing the basic fundamentals and strategies of each sport is important to the athletic growth, knowledge, and development of each participant.
Fall Athletics (September – October)
- Cross Country (Boys and Girls, Grades 5-8)
- Volleyball (Girls, Grades 6-8)
- Soccer (Boys and Girls, Grades 5-8)
Winter Athletics (November – Mid-February)
- Dance/Drill (Girls, Grades 6-8)
- Basketball (Girls, Grades 7-8)
- Basketball (Boys, Grades 7-8)
Mid-Winter Athletics (Mid-February – March)
- Basketball (Girls, Grades 5-6)
- Basketball (Boys, Grades 5-6)
Spring Athletics (April – May)
- Track and Field (Boys and Girls, Grades 5-8)