Athletics at CLS
We are members of the Puget Sound Christian Activities Association founded by Lutheran schools throughout the Puget Sound region, and serving Christian and private schools with a competitive sports league and collaborative extracurricular activity programming.
- The athletic program is designed to further the education of each participant.
- The fundamental principle for competitive activities is to add to the development of the whole student athlete. It promotes and supplements the regular curriculum of the school.
- Teaching and experiencing the basic fundamentals and strategies of each sport is important to the athletic growth, knowledge, and development of each participant.
Fall Athletics (September – October)
- Cross Country (Boys and Girls, Grades 5-8)
- Volleyball (Girls, Grades 6-8)
- Soccer (Boys and Girls, Grades 5-8)
Winter Athletics (November – Mid-February)
- Basketball (Boys, Grades 7-8)
- Dance Team (Girls, Grades 5-8)
Mid-Winter Athletics (Mid-February – March)
- Basketball (Boys, Grades 5-6)
Spring Athletics (April – May)
- Track and Field (Boys and Girls, Grades 5-8)