We know every child is unique.
We seek to discover each child’s God-given talents. Our programs are designed to offer a variety of opportunities that open up paths of discovery for each student.
Teachers utilize a collective team approach, where out-of-the-box thinking thrives, and students are appreciated as unique individuals.
- Accelerated Reader, individualized reading (grades JK-8)
- Music with musical performances throughout the year, including K-1 Christmas musical and 2-3 Spring musical (grades JK-5)
- IXL Math (grades 2-8)
- Robotics (grades 3-8)
- Math and Chapel Buddies (grades 7-8)
- Band with performances 3 times per year (grades 4-8)
- Lutheran Elementary School Tournament (grades 5-8)
- Action in Ministry (AIM) demonstrates outreach into the community (grades 6-8)
- Choir with performances 3-4 times per year (grades 6-8)
- Art includes a variety of mediums including water color, acrylics, charcoal, scratch art, mosaic glass, and ceramics (grades 6-8)
- Classroom and Library Assistants (grades 6-8)
- Drama with performances 4-5 times per year (grades 7-8)
- Marimbas with performances throughout the year (grades 6-8)
- Yearbook (grades 6-8)