Students applying to Mount Rainier Lutheran High School will need to set up an online account and submit the following for the 2017-2018 school year:
*Please note, you must select the international student application option from the drop down menu
- Completed Mount Rainier International Student Application Forms (through your online account)
- Completed Mount Rainier International Student Supplement Forms (through your online account)
- Copy of the current I-20 form
- Copy of passport (page with photo and expiration date)
- Copy of current school transcript with English translation
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers or counselors with English translation
- Copy of TOEFL Test (minimum score of 80) or SLEP Test (minimum score of 55)
- Interview with the Admissions Director (via Skype or in person)
- Application fee: $150
- Acceptance for international students is conditional for one-year, with an annual student file review at the end of each school year.
If you need further assistance, please contact Sheila Larsen, Director of Enrollment Services at 253-284-4433 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.