The Board of Directors of Mount Rainier Lutheran High School has been established by the Association Council of the Lutheran High School Association of South Puget Sound to effectively implement, along with the Principal, the day-to-day management and governance of Mount Rainier Lutheran High School.
The Board has the duty and authority to:
- Ensure that the school’s mission is pursued consistently and effectively.
- Establish sound fiscal policies and controls, including ensuring the school’s financial statements are reviewed annually.
- Measure and evaluate the performance of the school, including the Principal, faculty and staff.
- Develop and maintain a long range strategic plan, and monitor progress toward the achievement of the plan.
- Assess the quality of the school’s programs in fulfilling its mission.
Board of Directors
Pacific Welding Supplies
Faith Lutheran Church
Physician, Puyallup Tribal Health
Lake City Community Church